Thursday 16 April 2009

hello hello hello its only me.



Im gonna be so busy the next week or so... tomorrow I've got a day off work so I'm gonna finish that bastard essay (eugh can't believe i have to write practically the whole thing in one day... I don't know if its gonna happen...), Saturday is my last day of work then on Sunday Im heading back to Reading. On Monday Im gonna have to work like billy-O getting all my stuff ready for tuesday where I have to present the work Ive done over the holiday (which aint much yo). On wednesday Im heading to Birmingham to see PJ Harvey which I am so excited about. Thursday I'll be travelling back/having a day of rest. More work friday, more resting Saturday and then on Sunday its the Yeah Yeah Yeahs gig in laaandan. phew! so much to do so little time.

Its probably because all of this that I don't have anything interesting to say about anything except my own life.

Im so looking forward to seeing Bat for Lashes again this year at Latitude festival. Im hoping to try and get to a show sometime as well. I absoltely love love love the new album.

DAS ALL.

PS had blood test this week, ALL CLEAR YO. lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment