Saturday 18 April 2009

I'll take a midnight train going anywhere



actually babes I'm just going back to Reading. I need to pack and sort lots of stuff out... i so cannot be bothered. Today was my last day of work for a little while. above is the highlight of the day, haha. Ive had Bat for Lashes' Daniel in my head all day. I freaking love it.
Have you seen PJ Harvey's new video for her song (with John Parish) Black Hearted Love? Its directed by the Chapman brothers, and its really nice. watch it below yo. I can't believe I'm finally getting to get to see her live this week, ive literally been waiting years for a gig I can go to. hurrah!


Das all relly bebz. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello...yeah I'll watch the video later it sounds really good... but all I really want to say is congratulations on finishing your essay. Thanks for kind words and advice I gladly accept it. Thankyou.My friend invited me to Snapfish and I didn't join cos I'm silly like that. Gosh why is you blog so damn good I'm so addicted to it!!!
    Ha ha your comments are soo funny...they really cheer me up..ha ha love you.
    Btw your last comment I've never really done anything Fri sunset to Sat sunset all my life..I don't do work so I can't stay for the lecture...I hope you enjoy your party...can't wait to see the pictures!!!!
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete