Sunday 18 July 2010

GAGGLE



This weekend Ive mostly been at Latitude festival which has mostly been the worst one yet because of all the kids taking K and legal highs and thinking that theyre cool after watching too much channel 4. However because I am the opposite of that and cool in real life I also managed to have some good experiences. Mainly seeing First Aid Kit. Sadly The XX was ruined by the aforementioned but I wont go into that else Ill just spoil things for myself.

Anyway anyway anyway, remember a million years ago when I posted THIS ? (the video of which has since been taken down - FOR SHAME... Ill change it)... well last night I totally got to see them and it was AWESOME. literally the most brilliant thing. So inspiring and just wicked wicked wicked. I love Gaggle and you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment