Friday 30 July 2010

Tomorrow...

Don't forget if you're in London tomorrow to come down to Mile End art pavillion (3 mins walk from the station - turn left, cross the road right up Grove road)  for the travelling exhibition Im a part of, ALWAYS COMING BACK TO YOU. Im pretty sure its going to be spectacular, especially after being at the gallery today and watching everything take shape. Im pretty excited maaaan.

ALSO I am pleased to report the arrival of my brand new laptop (ITS PURPLE!)!! I realise that after I declared myself offically back to normal blogging status I sort of didnt live up to the promise, mainly due to the face I was working with a constant thick green line down the screen, no backspace key, no left key, no shift key, a dodgy 'S' and multiple other BADS. BUT NOT ANYMORE! result.

No comments:

Post a Comment