Monday 15 June 2009

Rainy days and sundays always get me down.


Actually it has been bloody hot today which is nice. Thats an old picture and actually I know I look awful in it. Evidentally it is Kieran's birthday tomorrow, so we're off to Thorpe park for the day which will be fun fun fun I am sure. I have been so pro active these last few weeks, doing things every day. Its getting to the point where I need a rest. Well I am heading back home to suffolk on friday for the summer. I get one day of rest at least before I start work. Im gonna be working like billy o this summer.
Siobhan just sent me a link to this here website lookbook. Im thinking of joining but I dont know. it is sort of everything I want to be and everything I hate all in one go. Actually you have to go through some random application before you can register on the site so I dont know if I will. You have to give a link to a blog, so I guess someone from the site might be reading this. IN that case hello yah I would quite like to join because actually, it would be quite fun and actually I dont think anyone in Reading apreciates my style so maybe a little bit of anonamous ego rubber dubbing will be quite nice for me. Or maybe it will just depress me because to be fair no one ever pays any attention to me on those sorts of websites. In actual fact I dont think anyone reads here so I suppose I am just talking to myself. Hello Toby you are looking quite nice today, thank you for saying so you dont look so bad yourself. Tragic.

1 comment:

  1. oh ho ho ho no. What are you talking about? I read your blog.Meh!! You have 3 phat followers whereas I only have 1. I'm starting a new personal blog.We have to create a scene. The prob is people write infrequently. I've tried to get people to join yar and I watch a few blogs.But still No luck. Don't worry you'll get your clang'o' followers and one day my Prince will come...hopefully before I'm 80.
    Btw that 'guy' finally replied to my msg...you know the 'guy' that was supposed to come to the degree show. I don't think his name is worthy to be mentioned. I think I'll reply in a years time.
    loves xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete