Friday 5 June 2009

We should become more adventurous

Ive been doing some screen printing. This is the first screen I've ever made so I am really happy with the results. That picture is crap, but you get the idea. I put it on one of the t shirts I tie dyed earlier in the year in gold, looks so nice. The t shirt goes really well with my new swimming shorts I got yesterday. Theyre like sea blue with flamingoes on them, shit hot!
Last night was really nice. One of my very best friends from home was in Reading visiting. we went for a meal and got very merry on cheap cava. we had a really good chat and catch up and then went dancing. Thats where it all went a bit downhill. Too much vodka and all that. Its ok Im giving up drinking for a few months again.
Today I was feeling terribly rough. went into town and ended up having a panini and cammomile tea in the M&S cafe. Felt a bit sad sitting there by myself surrounded by old folk but it was still nice. Saw some old dears that reminded me of my grandma Pam, which cheered me up. I also went a bit crazy in HMV buying wierd childrens films, including 'Honey we blew up the kid' and Caspar. Im currently watching the live action version of 101 Dalmatians. Its wonderfully bad, just what I needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment