Saturday 5 March 2011

Missoni in The Museum of Everything

I wish so badly that I had been more organised and found myself at The Museum of Everything Number 3 just before Christmas. After missing the previous ones I was pretty determined to go, but as usual was too busy busy busy to get a chance, which really sucks because it looks as if it was the destination of DREAMS.
Arianne managed to go again and she said it was truly wonderful, so hopefully Ill catch the next one.
Anyway while I failed to view the wonders in real life, luckily I have been able to catch a glimpse of the magic thanks to the Missoni S/S campaign, shot by Jeurgen Teller. In the latest issue of POP (SO GOOD) theres a pretty big spread of them, but theyve been in pretty much every other seasonal mag too. Theres some more of the images via Dazed Digital

2 comments:

  1. It really saddens that you didn't get to go to the Museum of Everything, you would have loved the Walter Potter with all your heart and soul. Because its been so popular I'm sure there will be an exhibition no.4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it totally slipped away from me. I fully intend to visit the next one, fingers crossed there will be one. THERE MUST!!!!

    ReplyDelete