Thursday 31 March 2011

Cambridge Satchel Company for Dover Street Market.

OH SWEET LOVE.
Literally I feel as though the heavens have opened and a little magic has rained down, in the form of these four amaaaazing fluoro coloured satchels by the Cambridge Satchel Company for Dover Street Market.
OK so Ive been admirer of the satchels for a while since I first saw ELINA's purple one (or it might have been turquoise? Shes removed the post and I've forgotten. By the way I really mega reccomend you check her blog out it is actually beautiful. I mean I actually can't understand any of the swedish, but in terms of a visual blog it is one of my favourites. Truth).
And then Arianne decided to utterly torture me by parading hers around the art department (sooo nice!) and that was that, I was in love and I want one SO BADLY.
So now Im pretty much like losing my mind because these are just so perfect, but literally I dont have any spare cash right now so I just know they will never be mine!!! I think I like the green best but maybe pink. Or yellow. Not the orange though. OK yeah the orange too. argh!



 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for torturing you with parading mine around the art dept Toby! I like the Orange one best because I seem to currently be obsessed with all things orange, however I really would rather like one of the standard range yellow ones, or maybe red, Oh I can't decide. But like you, I don't have the money right now. But then again my cambridge satchel is the best bag I've ever bought.

    ReplyDelete