Monday 14 February 2011

Giraffes are nice and so are you.


Last week was fun, coz the vintage society at my university held a vintage fair! Much excitement was had. I havent taken pictures of my vintage buys yet, but here is something I bought there. Among the sellers that came down, ASOS based shop Ease The Squeeze bought a lovely selection of jewellry, along with their vintage rails. I bought this cute little giraffe, it was nice coz they had lots of different sizes so I was able to find rings to fit even my sausage fingers. Other animals include rinos, owls, parrots, and panthers. There was also a wicked cowboy hat. Theyre all available to buy from their online ASOS marketplace shop, and I must say they look even nicer in real life than in the online pictures!! They also have some realllly nice vintage clothes online too, shame theyre so fucking expencive!!! BOOM!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. me likes, me likes. "much excitement was had!" i really want to hear you talk :)

    ReplyDelete