Saturday 15 January 2011

The greatest gift of all

 WELL yesterday was bloody exciting. Not one, but THREE wonderful packages found their way to me.
I'd been complaining all year (yup, all 14 days of it) about how bad the January sales had been, and then all of a sudden I found all these fucking good bargains, NUTS!
So my possible favourite of these bargains came from My-Wardrobe.com after a tip off from the Attitude STyle blog. it took me possibly less than 60 seconds (Im a fucking good internet shopper) to track down the ulitmate bargain, lovely black Dr Marten 3 hole shoes, reduced from £100 to £30, yippeee. I used to have these shoes as school shoes, but they got wrecked in the mud at Glastonbury 2005. I dont think I wore my school uniform to Glastonbury but I am definately THAT square. Anyway I was well excited when I found them and Im telling you it was FATE because the ONE pair they had left was in my size!! THIS LITERALLY NEVER HAPPENS!!! anyway I was all like buy buy buy and then like 3 days later they arrived, and LOOK!!! 
 THE WRAPPING!!! SO NICE!!!!!!! And yes, if its a gift to yourself it still counts. And OK when I checked out you had the option of nice wrapping or plain wrapping, of COURSE I chose nice wrapping. And you could also add a handwritten note... I was feeling silly... This one goes out to my gurl Bea...

And heres the shoesies... plain but lovely. Classixxx.


But you know the BEST thing about all of this?? I realised its someones fucking JOB to wrap things nicely with bows and tissue, and write gift tags... like all day long??? WHERE DO I SEND MY CV PLEASE????

2 comments: