Wednesday 8 September 2010

Dreams all made real...


OHMAGAAD! Totally going to the Fever Ray gig tonight in Brixton. Im so excited I think I could probably be sick all over my laptop. gaaaahhhhhhh!!!
The image above comes direct from the brand new Dazed Digital site, which is the most insane thing ever, its so good! I mean it has always been consistant with great articles and the such like anyways, but now it feels like it ties in a lot more with the magazine, and actually is probably the most succesful magazine style website, I would say...
Anyway what makes it even more great is THIS cool Fever Ray interview and mix tape that was featured as part of the sites new launch. I love all the images and it got me even more super excited for tonights show. Oh its going to be so fucking good I can just TELL!!!

All images via Dazed Digital

1 comment: