Friday 17 September 2010

Bat shit crazy.


WELL. I'M BACK.
Just been in Brighton for the week for a bit of  a holiday, catching the last dreggs of summer. I love Brighton for many reasons, one of the main reasons being I seem to find something new each time I'm there. This time I really hit the jackpot as I had a friend who lives there that could show me around a bit more than Ive ventured to before.
The main thing I learnt is that the vintage shops there are MORE AMAZING THAN I CAN ACTUALLY BELIEVE. Like totally blow my brains Im dead kinda thing? You know what I mean. It really was so exciting but also painful since Im broke as a joke and didnt actually buy ANYTHING!!! FML!!
To be honest the only thing I actually bought all week (literally!) was this amazing joke halloween polkadot bow tie shaped like a bat!!! I actually love it. And for £1.50 I have no complaintz. Anyways, its nice to be back. Have you seen the new issue of the Gentlewoman? it is perfection xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment: