Thursday 23 September 2010

Charlie Le Mindu.

To be honest, I have totally been neglecting all the RTW shows that have been happening in the last few weeks. I don't know if Im just feeling a bit saturated right now,  but I just feel like I don't want to look at it. Plus everything I've seen so far has been mega dull. I mean usually it takes me a few months to digest the season and often it's the collections I originally ignored which end up being my favourites. To be honest Im SUCH a magazine freak, its usually not til I see the collections on glorious glossy paper that I start to fully apreciate them. I don't really know what this means, and I don't think I care either.
Anyway, the only collection I've really looked twice at so far is Charlie Le Mindu. No, not because of THIS (was so strange searching for images from the daily mail website for this post?) because you know theres always SOMETHING at fashion week where like most people who dont follow fashion or whatever are like omg, but really it is nothing for those that KNOW. I mean, remember the last look in Hussain Chalayan's Spring 2007 collection? Yeah seen it before, we already know. Its the same as how in yesterdays metro there was all these pictures from Madrid FW and also Giles Deacon's show, all this fuss about how they'd used (shockingly) models who were SO NOT 20 !! Its sorta so funny. I mean theres a reason why Giles sent Veruschka down the runway LAST - to get a reaction, and thats what he got.
Anyway I am babbling and thats not what this post was supposed to be about. Basically when I get bored of fashion like this, all I need is a little perking up with something fun, and I think thats what we got with Charlie Le Mindu. I just think he's pretty cool ok. And ok so the collection is nothing amaze (sorta like... oh a body! oh another body! oh look! no body just her body!!) its nice to look at. OK???

No comments:

Post a Comment