Saturday 21 August 2010

Whos got the LOVE?

Just got my little mits on the new LOVE, fresh off the press (I literally took it from the trolley as they were unloading it in Liverpool st WHSmiths...).
I got the Agyness cover just because its AWESOME but it was a really tough decision and I would like to say to all my favourite magaziners out there: PLEASE STOP WITH THE MULTIPLE COVER SITUATIONS!!! I love them alot but its just really hard on my collecting because I want them ALL which I could never afford. YEAH!
I guess I'll review it when Im back in Reading and can get some pictures etc etc. So far Im sort of unsure about alot of it, but then again I always find with LOVE that theres something just NOT QUITE RIGHT... do you know what I mean? like for one thing how many times did they print the word 'tits'? ...EDGY....

No comments:

Post a Comment