Saturday 28 August 2010

Horses in my dreams

So the other day me and Kieran went to see the Black Angels (at the borderline, probs our favourite venue in LDN?) which was total awesomeness, and as an extra special treat the support was DARK HORSES who I now totally heart.


Is this not totally the nicest cape youve ever seen? She wore it on thursday and I died. It also said DARK HORSES on the back which made me like it even more.

Anyway, to make things even better, we were also lucky enough to be given one of their zines that I guess they made when they toured with BRMC (evidentally we should have seen them THEN too but coz of volcanic ash the band was really late so they didnt have any support - boo! although it did mean that THIS happened, which was nice).
So heres some pages from it... I LOVE PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment