Saturday 12 December 2009

Winter tees

Its funny, just as the days have gotten thier coldest I have aquired three rad short sleeve t shirts. Although maybe not the most practicle for general daily wear (unless hidden beneath layers of wooly knitwear and thick flannel... yummy), they all fit wonderfully with my winter wardrobe. At the moment theyre good for evening wear, with the heating on and wrapped in a blanket.


T shirt: Vintage/hand me down Snoopy ('original' as my mum would say... or rather as she did say when she gave it to me...) Cardigan: Vintage, Long Johns: Heat Tech by UniQlo, Shoes: ASOS, fish necklace: thrift, Blondie necklace: ASOS

T shirt: Handmedownvintage snoopy (worn backwards), LJs: As before, Necklace: DIY homemade rope jazz.

This T shirt is my favourite of the two handmedowns, it has these rad ties at both shoulders, sort of like some hospital gown arrangement... i love it.


The final tee was a most wonderful gift. Its by All Saints Spitalfields and i love love love it. The pictures probably dont show enough detail so you can see that here, although those pictures dont really give it justice either.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    Whaouuuuuu !!!!! This room is FA BU LOUS !!!
    ( I m always sincere !!)

    Kisses from south of France !


    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete