Wednesday 22 July 2009

GET A LIFE.

So this weekend I went to Latitude festival, which Im lucky enough to live but 20 minutes away from. The whole weekend was brilliant, I saw the amaaaazing Grace Jones and Bat for lashes, as well as some good poets etc. However the highlight of the festival absolutely was seeing Vivienne Westwood, my absolute idol and inspiration, in the flesh not one metre away from me. For the first half hour or so she read from her manifesto, and then the last hour was a Q&A which was really good. To be honest alot of the stuff she said I didnt understand or agree with, however just seeing her there talking with such passion was so inspiring. Although my days are always completely filled and im always so busy busy busy she made me feel like im not doing enough. i feel like i need to GET A LIFE. My world is filled with worthless crap, i feel like i need to cleanse myself of it. Ive got an urge to learn. I dont like being lazy, I cant let it happen. and nor can you. get a life. Read the manifesto here www.activeresistance.co.uk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment