Thursday 7 July 2011

Look what I did!



Yeah! I did a graduate! Im sure theres probably better pictures of me on the day but this is the only one Ive seen. Graduation is SO MUCH FUN. I kept getting the giggles major. Even though the whole morning I thought I was gonna faint or be sick or trip up the steps and I also had to go tie shopping at 9AM because aparently bow ties arent good enough ho hum. Thats me with my mam, isn't she a Betty?

I should also tell you that even though Im now a Bachelor of Arts and have spent the last four years preparing to enter the REAL WORLD, I am still clinging onto being some kind of non-adult, so next week im going travelling across America for 2 and a half months, woohoo! So basically this blog will become even more neglected than it has been for the last few months. It's ok though because if you follow my TUMBLR (do it do it do it do it) you will be rewarded with the 90+ beautiful pictures I have pre-uploaded into my tumblr queue, the feed will spit one out daily, the whole time Im away!!! I might also try and do a few scheduled blog posts before I leave but no promz. I've really been enjoying the freerer Tumblr layout actually, and I am a complete hoarder so its nice to share some of the images I love with everyone. Im also pretty proud that each image is hand scanned by me from my collection, rather than just being regurgutations of everything else.

You can tell I havent blogged in ages because now I can't stop typing!!!!

Anyway heres my Tumblr, please follow!!!
HERE!

Oh PS while I'm here, CONGRATULATIONS to all my fellow graduates and wonderful art friends - Class of 2011 bitches!!!! I honestly will miss you all so much!! weep weep xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Toby I'm just going to miss you a ridiculous amount! Please come and see me when you come back from your snazzy american travels.
    lots of love,
    Arianne Philippa Churchman (ba hons, class of 2011!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I loves it.
    Visit me too please otherwise I'll get well jealous...
    Lovesssssss

    Siobhan Balenciaga Belingy

    ReplyDelete