Wednesday 11 May 2011

I just missed your heart.

 I Just saw HANNA and all I pretty much think is YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS.
Honestly, it is SO GOOD. There is so much great visual imagary in it, wonderful acting (from Saoirse Ronan and Cate Blanchette in particular), some fantastic costume, an invigorating soundtrack (courtesy of the Chemical Brothers), and most importantly an exciting, strange and wonderful story.
I think Elizabeth at White Lightening was so right when she talked about it and how it made her want to go fuck shit up. Literally I could do that right now. I sort of feel like running right into traffic and then right onto the car as it moves towards me and then jump onto the next one and smash some stuff because I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 
Also I should mention the amazing sets and locations featured in the film, particuarly in the final scenes. I don't want to give anything away but any film that features beautiful fog-filled-abandoned-overgrown-dinosaur-theme-park rollercoasters is sure to be A DREAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment