Friday 12 November 2010

Hunting the Tokoloshe with Die Antwoord!!!



Ya I havent talked about Die Antwoord in a while coz to be truthful Im a fickle child and they have been starting to bore me quite rapidly. It sort of seemed like all they were doing is talking about next level shit while actually just producing all the same stuff, yagetme. Also theres only so much phallic imagary I can take.
HOWEVER! I really enjoyed this latest video of them in SA hunting the Tokoloshe, a strange piece of (I guess) folklore that everyone just completely believes as a truth. Everyone there is really superstitious so its really interesting hearing people talking about this creature as if its just a known fact. I also like how each persons description is different. More like this pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment