Tuesday 26 October 2010

The London Taxidermy Company

I seem to spend alot of my time these days looking at dead animals. Whether it be my real taxidermy (latest additions to my collection include bats and a two headed duckling), roadkill or dead pets...
My new favourite source for nice looking taxidermy is the London Taxidermy website for their amazing selection of domestic animals. Its not hard to see thousands of pictures of foxes, birds and deer heads, but theres something extra special about their collection of domestic animals - cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs. theyre all so fucking nice!!!! Not even in a creepy way? I dont know maybe im desensitized - but all I want to do is stroke the shit out of these!!!!


I think this might also be a good time to introduce you to my new kittens....

JIMMY, BETTY AND FRANKIE!!!!!!!!!!! OH MANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all. busy busy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jimmy,Betty, Frankie Peaches Dean! xxx
    don't taxidermy these cuties just yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute kittens, they must be big by now! I've done a few domestic animals before, but they don't hold up to these guys, I love that grey cat! Here's my stuff, amandasautopsies.com The smaller things are ok, just need to get kittens right...

    ReplyDelete