Sunday 10 May 2009

You need a little bit of this medicine, Mamas gonna give you some medicine


basically its well nice to be home because I have rediscovered my beautiful record player. OH I LOVE IT SO. its one of those hot little vintage ones that has speakers built in. you know it sort of ones that loook a bit like a suitcase until you open it up and BAM theres a cute little record player right there ready to go. Ive been listening to Bowie and Adam and the Ants and all the other songs that make me happy. Right now ive got The Medicine Song playing. I dont really know what it is but its making me want to dance. Oh the joys of summer. Oh also its the cutest story how I got my record player: I saw it in the window of this cool vintage shop, and I was like oh wow cool, telling everyone about it. Then one day I went past the shop and it had gone and I was like boo hoo, oh no sad face etc... However a few days later it was my birthday and my dad had gone and bought it for me for it. oh wow yippeeeeee happy face.

(its pretty much the same as the picture, but not quite. I'll change it with a picture of my actual record player when I get back to reading and can upload pictures).

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a piece of 'cool' right there in that picture. I'm longing to see the one owned by your sweet self.

    What a wonderful ending, you should put it in print. xxxxxx

    Btw Dominic replied to my message on Saturday. Ha ha quite ironic really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what was your first comment? what message did he reply to? whats the irony? im so out of the loop, fill me in!!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I put too much personal info in the first one and made myself sound like a wossh how do spell wussh? anyway someone whose weak. You never know who reads your blog.
    I didn't want him to contact me for two weeks then I moaned about him not replying back to say anything... and then he did after the two week period ended. I'll send you a personal message on fb or summat. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete